Decorate Holidays – It is the holiday season, and the family is definitely on the way. You could get decorations and concentrates from last year, or you can create new decorations. Creating decorations for any occasion can be a daunting task for the average person. You may ask: “Do my guests know that these are handmade?” How much will it cost me? And “it is much easier to buy them.” The fact is that if you have a good design and a firm hand, you can bring anything to life and make it look like you spent $ 100 on Pier 1.
Decorate on a penny
Well, not just a penny unless you have some of these hanging items in the house, you may need: a gun, a stick, bark and mason threads. These articles will help you get started.
1. Fill a mason jar or any transparent vase with fake blueberries, nuts or cinnamon sticks. Add fake snow to the bottom, and you will get the winter wonderland scene.
2. Take a shot of velvet or chenille and put it on any chair in the house. You can find matching fabric and padding and create matching pillows.
3. If you know someone who has birches, ask for some branches. Cut it or leave it long and tie a thread around it, and group them. Place next to your fireplace or next to your Christmas tree. You can also use old, old bags stacked on top of each other and throw a quilt or blanket on top. This will give your home a very comfortable feeling.
4. If you have high-quality gift boxes, you can wrap each of them in red and decorate the top with Christmas and walnut ornaments, which makes it a beautiful piece.
5. If you have a large window or a large window, use hanging ornaments to bring the beauty and spirit of Christmas to that window. Take the ribbon and go through the top of the decoration, adjust its height, and staple the ceiling. Ornaments should vary in length for visual appeal.
6. Tree branches of any kind work for this decoration. Take the branches and spray white. When dry, spray with dry glue quickly and sprinkle silver glitter, then shake the bottle well, when the barebow branches on each side of the door create the entrance of Wonderland. The offices at the top join securely with threads to ensure stability and presence.
These ideas should help you start getting the most beautiful Christmas decoration in the area. For gastronomic and entertainment purposes, visit me at My Kids Recipes.